Director - Grant & Contract Accounting
Grant & Contract Accounting, as a component of the NDSU Finance & Administration division, is committed to providing high quality financial services in the post-award process for sponsored programs. Responsibilities of the Director include:
- Lead, manage, and provide strategic direction for the department.
- Oversee the post-award process of the grants and contracts portfolio including the award review and setup, financial management of awards, monitoring administrative requirements, monitoring of subaward recipients, and reporting and closeout of awards.
- Ensure university compliance with all agency and federal regulations on grants and contracts.
- Direct the use of software systems to assure efficient use in the management of grant and contract post award functions.
- Analyze current administrative practices to develop and implement more effective and efficient procedures to enhance delivery of services.
- Oversee fiscal year-end processes including the preparation of information for the Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards.
- Serve as the primary contact for the external federal single audit and other grant and contract audits.