We have an outstanding opportunity for a self-driven, successful, and passionate leader to come join our team as a Center Business Manager in support of the Center for Immunity and Immunotherapies. This is a unique leadership opportunity to join an exceptional team of professionals and faculty who are fully devoted to supporting and conducting groundbreaking research. This position will have key responsibilities in the fiscal and business management of our Center. Some of the position highlights are:
- Seattle Children’s ranked #10 on 2016 Forbes Best Employer List
- We are one of the Top 5 Pediatric Research Centers in the Nation
- Challenging and Rewarding career aimed at supporting groundbreaking research
- High energy, high pace and exciting work environment
- Dedication to staff, engagement and Lean principles
- Focus on retaining and recruiting the best talent!
As the primary administrator for the center, the Center Business Manager will work with the Director-Center Business Operations, Center Director, and center leadership and faculty. The successful applicant will oversee center administration, including but not limited to, space allocation, capital equipment purchasing, personnel management and core services. In addition, this position will oversee sponsored research administration and management. This center has funding from a variety of sources (federal, industry, not-for-profit) and a complex portfolio of basic, clinical and translational research. Apply today!
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business management or related field.
- Minimum five years related experience, which must include administrative/management experience, and at least 3 years experience within the grants and contracts arena including pre- and post-award activities in all of the following: National Institute of Health and other federal grants, private foundation grants, and industry contracts.
- Minimum two years supervisory experience.
- Certified Research Administrator or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing a recharge/core in compliance with federal policies.
- At least 2 years experience in leading continuous improvement projects.
4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Authorized to work in the US